Access to and use of this website (rhymer.digital) is subject to the following conditions:
1. By using the rhymer.digital website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are effective immediately upon your first visit to the rhymer.digital website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these terms, please do not visit and / or use the rhymer.digital website.
2. Rhymer.digital reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the site. Please read these terms and conditions regularly to stay informed of any changes made by rhymer.digital. If you continue to use the rhymer.digital site after the posting of changes, you automatically assume a legal obligation to abide by these rules as amended and / or changed.
Using the rhymer.digital website
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, publish, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use the content of the rhymer.digital site, except for personal, non-commercial purposes. You also agree not to adapt, modify or create derivative works from any of the rhymer.digital content, except for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other use of the content of the rhymer.digital website is possible only with the prior written consent of rhymer.digital.
4. You agree to use rhymer.digital solely for lawful purposes and in a way that does not violate the rights of other users, does not restrict or impede other people’s access to and use of the rhymer.digital site.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
5. The content of the rhymer.digital website, including information, names, titles, images, photographs, logos and pictures related to rhymer.digital, its products and services (or third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” ( without quality guarantee) and according to the principle “AVAILABLE”, without any liability or any guarantees (independent or provided by law) under the current legislation, including liability for unsatisfactory quality, for unsuitability for certain purposes, a guarantee of non-infringement of intellectual property rights, guarantees of compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Rhymer.digital will under no circumstances be liable for the following losses and / or damages (regardless of whether they were foreseen, foreseeable, known or not):
• a) data loss;
• b) loss of income or expected profit;
• c) loss of the business;
• d) loss of opportunity;
• e) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation;
• f) losses incurred by third parties; or
• g) any indirect, consequential, special damages or penalties caused by the use of the rhymer.digital website, regardless of the type of action.
7. Rhymer.digital does not guarantee that the content and operation of the rhymer.digital site will be uninterrupted and error-free, that defects will be corrected, and that rhymer.digital or the server providing access to this site is free from viruses and software bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying rhymer.digital or third parties and their products and services are protected by copyright, design and trademark rights of rhymer.digital and / or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions should be construed as granting, indirectly, by default or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademark, patent, design or copyright of rhymer.digital or any third party.
9. In the event of a conflict of these conditions with other special conditions and rules published on the website rhymer.digital, including those relating to the distribution of the specially mentioned material, the latter shall apply.
10. If any of these conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable in accordance with the laws of any state or country in which these conditions apply, within the framework provided by law, illegal, invalid or unenforceable clauses will be removed from of these conditions, and the rest of the clauses will remain in the conditions, will continue to be valid and binding.
11. These terms have been drafted and reviewed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Some of them may seem a little odd, but nevertheless, you must adhere to them when using the rhymer.digital site.